19 Most Hilarious Instructions Written in Local Pakistani Shops
You wouldn't get bored at all visiting local Pakistani shops. Say it service or their core product, they would always surprise you with their offerings. When they don't, just pay a little attention on what is written around, you would probably find something very amusing written at walls or near cash-counters. I have compiled a list of some of the most humorous sign boards found in local Desi shops. Their main purpose was probably to guide people to follow shop's policy. See how they spread their message with insanely funny statements.
1) They are selling spare parts of chicken
Isn't it innovative?
2) This was found written on a local pan shop
Such lovely poetry, lol
3) Easy Loud, yeah!
They mean 'load'
4) A man with a substitute
Social activist spotted
5) Spot on.
Tells everything about his target market and his service offering
6) Dont you dare, pakoray.
There is no 'free' in Pakora
7) A hanging gift
Cool way to stop people and grab attention of them towards your shop
8) You wanna borrow stuff? better be 80, 90 years old
and bring your parents along
9) This shop keeper is so worried about Sheikh Rasheed
Its a guarantee he would never lend anything to anyone ever
10) Cool people would get Makool punishment
So better stay sophisticated
11) Read this instruction
Lehaza mufta lagany ki koshish na karen
12) Adha cup chae bilkulllll bhi nahi de jayegi
2 log mil k aik cup order karlen to? :D
13) Going out? They would take care of your assets
Such as weapons, and that too in economical rates
14) That angry retailer
Be like: 30 se zyada ka load nahi karwa sakty to mobile kiyuuu lete hooo
15) Someone don't want to see legs, at all
Legs are legs, they said. Men or women is doesn't matter.
16) Such an important value-proposition
One switch for all power plugs, so customers' time isn't wasted.
17) They don't want you to be a superman
So you better look if there is an elevator intact
18) So you thought such signs are only at shops
College students are not allowed to enter in the park, they make love, and park management hates it.
19) Wanna get it on rent?
What could have been better statement than this to market hand-fan renting business?