1) It is world's 5th biggest Gold Mine
2) It spreads over 100 kilometers
3) It has more than 54 million tons of Gold
4) And it is worth more than US$ 2 Trillion
5) It was leased to BHP, an Australian Company in 1994.
6) BHP sold those mining rights to Thethyan Copper Company in 2004Company had rights to export every ounce of gold without involving State Bank of Pakistan or any other 3rd Party.
7) This company had captured 400 kilometers of area for mining
8) It was a non-auditable zone
9) It has copper and other natural reserves
10) It has world's 2nd largest reserve of Shale Gas (petrol alternative)
11) It was given back to the Government of Balochistan in 2013.