But being optimistic, some of the current stadiums, upon viewing from above, gives an amazing view. Following are pictures of some of the most attractive stadiums of Pakistan that look even more amazing in aerial views.
1) Qazafi Stadium, LahoreLahore's Gazafi Stadium was constructed in 1959. It used to have a capacity of 60,000 spectators, until recent renovation brought down the capacity to 27,000.
2) National Hockey Stadium, LahoreNational Hockey Stadium is also known as Qazafi Hockey Stadium. It is biggest field hockey stadium in the world. It has the capacity of 45,000 spectators.
3) Hockey Stadium, AbbottabadAbbottabad Hockey Stadium is a large Field Hockey stadium in Abbottabad, Pakistan. It is currently under development and for that reason, No international matches have taken place at the ground yet.
4) Jinnah Stadium, IslamabadJinnah Sports Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Islamabad and it is mostly used for football matches. It was built in 1970 and it hosted SAF games in 2004 too. It has a capacity of 48,000 spectators.
5) Muzaffarabad Cricket Stadium, Azad KashmirLook at the views, it could have been one of the most beautiful cricket stadiums of the world if given proper care.
6) Quaid-e-Azam Cricket Stadium, Mirpur, Azad KashmirMountains of Kashmir, Mangla Lake view, Quaid-e-Azam Cricket Stadium gives a stunning extravaganza. It can attract international cricket upon appropriate development that is needed badly.