His soul departed us yesterday, but left many questions. Social media reacted, but is it enough? We can learn few things from Amjad sabri Sahb's case.
1) No One is SafeAmjad Sabri was not a politician or business tycoon who might have had foes. He was one of the undisputed celebrities of Pakistan. Imagine if such celebrities are not safe, who is safe then? No ONE.
2) Your goodness is uselessIt does not matter how good you are, you can always be the next target. Just because you do not eat the lion, does not necessarily mean lion will not eat you.
3) Law and Order does not existIt has been proved yet again that law and order does not exist in any sense. Anyone can kill from your left and right and can show you heavens.
4) Roots of militants are too strongWe have been hearing about numerous operations to make this country peaceful, but it seems evil roots are too strong than defense forces. Even though some reports say crime in Karachi has reduced up to 80%, but still, ground reality seems different though.
5) Politics is a dirty gameConspiracies claim that a leading political party did this to give a bad name to Rangers. It may be true and it can be false too. But you never know, politics is a dirty game.
6) Life is unpredictableLife has always been unpredictable, but these days it has become extremely unpredictable. You can not guarantee even one day. It is high time we connect each other in a true sense to fight man-created circumstances that are making our life unpredictable.
7) People are just good to condemnTV channels got their breaking news, social media pages got their likes, comments, shares and views. People seems to be only good to condemn anything over social media while lying on their comfortable beds. No one is going to do anything that is practical in true sense.