Unlike fast food found in rest of the world, Pakistani fast is healthy and mostly junk free. You can eat most of these foods as much as your tummy afford to accommodate. Have a look at the list of some of the best fast foods of Pakistan.
1) Gol GappyGol Gappy is a common street snack. It consists of a round, hollow puri, fried crisp and filled with a mixture of flavored water (pani), tamarind chutney, chili, chaat masala, potato, onion and chickpeas.
2) ChhalliBoiled corn, locally known as Chhali or Bhutta, is one of the main delight in fast food category. There are several varieties of it such as boiled corn without leaves being peeled, boiled corn after being peeled, corn roasted in salt among many other forms.
3) Aalu ChanayMade with potatoes, grams, green chilli, onion and spices, Aloo Chanay ki Chaat is most popular kind of chaat and also very easy and simple, it gives spicy and sour taste.
4) Fruit ChatUnlike Aalu Chat, only fruits are used in making fruit chat. Liquids like yogurt are mixed up with spices that spice up the taste buds.
5) MakaiIt is a healthy fast food item that includes roasted corn. Corn kernels are roasted in salt. Upon getting reddish, they become ready to get served.
6) ChanayGrams. It is roasted grams. black grams are roasted in salt. It is one of the most popular and most crispy snack in Pakistan.
7) PopcornIt is globally popular, so I assume you already know what a popcorn is. It as popular in Pakistan as in any other part of the world.
8) Dahi BhallyIt is another popular snack in Pakistan. It is prepared by soaking 'bhallay' that are made with fried flour balls and mixed with thick yogurt, onions and other crispy and spicy items.
9) SamosaSamoosa is a fried or baked dish with a savory filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, lentils, macaroni, noodles or minced meat (lamb, beef or chicken). It is one of the most favorite snack of Pakistanis, specially in Punjab.
10) PakorayPakoras are created by taking one or two ingredients, such as onion, eggplant, potato, spinach, plantain, paneer, cauliflower, tomato, or chili pepper. They are dipped in a batter made from gram flour and then deep-fried. The most popular varieties include pyaaz pakora, made from onion, and aloo pakora, made from potato.