This list features those dishes. You might have eaten these dishes if you are foodie, or you may be from that classification of people that find these dishes awkward.
1) PayeThe main ingredients of the dish are the feet (trotters, or hoof) of a cow, goat, buffalo, sheep or even chicken; cooked with various spices. It consists of a hard or rubbery sole and a hard wall formed by a thick nail rolled around the tip of the toe.
2) MaghazMaghaz, also called Bheja Fry and Brain Masala, is a dish consisting of fried brain of goat, lamb, cow and Buffalo. While it is considered a spice delicacy, several still hesitate when they realize that they are going to eat brain for real.
3) OjhriOjhri is belly of an animal, rather inside of it. This is where the intestines are stored and naturally, this big white balloon is literally full of shit. A butt is the skin inside of an ojhri. It’s peeled off, cleaned (hopefully) and cooked in shitloads of spice.
4) TakatakThe famous gurday-kapooray are a hot selling food item in several food streets based all around the country. These are balls/nuts/testicles of an animal cooked with lot of spices.
5) DumchiDumshi is ass-of-the-chicken. Yes, you read it right. Even though you can imagine how small a chicken's that part could be, yet many people find it tasty and it is widely sold at BBQ restaurants.
6) ZubanThis is tongue of animals like cow, goat, buffalo etc. This is mainly consumed in breakfasts. It is cooked mostly with grams and lentils. You can easily enjoy this dish if you visit old Anarkali in Lahore someday.
7) PotayIt is like Ojhri of Chicken. Since it is obviously very smaller than of cows or goats, it not generally called Ojhri, but yes, it is the place where chicken stores all the shit. It is widely sold at BBQ restaurants.